Wednesday 18 January 2012

Scrapbooking on holiday ...

For my 40th birthday my family sent the girls and I on a "long holiday" at the beginning of January.  Wow what a spoiling.  The sea always seems to recharge my batteries!!!

The typical life of a scrapbooker is the fact that a portion of the car boot is reserved for our scrapbooking supplies.  Not sure if  you all know that I only have a Hyundai Getz.  Believe me if I tell you that it's not the largest boot on earth.  So the moral of the story is that I can only take 1 scrapbook bag and that's it!!!  

This is my Creative Memories bag filled with loads of kits, class notes and accessories.  The exciting part is that there are loads of layouts here that have been piling up waiting to be done.  All my tools and bits fitted into the pink bag and one box of embellishments.  That's it!!!  It was one heavy bag to lug up and down ...


I encountered a little problem along the way ... I forgot my entire stash of awesome alphabet templates (that I use when I go away) - so couldn't title any of the pages.  Then I realised that I just didn't have "the right colour eyelets" in my stash.  Whilst I was catching up on telly that I had missed over the last couple of months I stuck a whole lot of squares down without raising them (clearly not concentrating like I should have been).  Shew I left the Un-du at home too ...  Aaaaagggghhhhhhhh .....

Here is my evidence of yet another whole stash of "unfinished pages" ... the moral of my story is I NEED A BIGGER BOOT ...


Just know that when I finish all these pages I will have 20 points off my 100 Layouts for 2012!  So best I get cracking ...

No comments:

Post a Comment